Here is a very useful set of high level summaries of some of the key topics in data science, AI, and Computer Science. They provide introductions and definitions for those looking for a good, simple summary.
Dstl’s biscuit books are simple guides, designed for you to pick up and dip into when you’re enjoying a cup of tea and a biscuit. Each book is arranged in a series of easily digestible chunks covering different topics, aiming to inform, without being overly technical.
They help the people we work with, in MOD and beyond, to understand more about the work we do in areas like artificial intelligence and data science. You can then incorporate these concepts in your own work and talk to us about how we can collaborate on the science and technology inside UK defence and security.
- AI, Data Science and Machine Learning: a Dstl biscuit book
- Assurance of AI and Autonomous Systems: a Dstl biscuit book
- Building Blocks for AI and Autonomy: a Dstl biscuit book
- Crumbs! Understanding Data: a Dstl biscuit book
- It Takes Two to Entangle – a Dstl biscuit book
- Unfogging the Future: a Dstl biscuit book