Here is a new “Data Uses Register” from the NHS. It lists who has access to which datasets and why.
The new data release register provides an interactive report with information about each data sharing agreement (DSA) including:
- the organisation(s) applying for the data and the data controller(s) responsible for it
- whether the data controller(s) are sole or joint controllers
- the purpose for which the data was provided, including commercial purposes
- information on the datasets included in the agreement
- the start and end date of the agreement
- the legal basis under which data is shared
- whether patient opt-outs were applied to the dataset before release
- details of physical files that were released and when
Users are also able to view the history of data sharing agreements with that organisation.